When should I contact?
Upon the emergence of any adverse event, that is, any unforeseen or unwanted medical occurrence during the treatment, which may or may not be related to the drug.
What adverse events should be reported?
- Suspected adverse reactions that are symptoms;
- Suspected therapeutic inefficacy;
- Medication errors, which can be defined as any unintentional error during the entire drug chain;
- Uses other than those recommended in the package insert (off-label term);
- Abuse and overdose of drugs;
- Accidental exposure;
- Occupational exposure;
- Lactational or gestational exposure;
- Unexpected beneficial effects, being partial or complete improvement of some symptom that is not indicated in the drug package insert;
- Adverse events caused by quality deviations;
- Drug interactions; when two drugs can act on each other causing harm or effect.
You are part of our safety:
The Eurofarma Group Pharmacovigilance evaluates each and every notification received, in order to guarantee our patients’ integrity and to monitor continuously the risk-benefit profile of our drugs.
We are in constant communication with regulatory agencies and healthcare professionals and, through their notification on adverse events, we are able to anticipate possible health risks, influence the reasonable use of drugs, map possible updates to the package inserts of our products, and promote safety actions for the entire population.
All information received is kept confidential. We emphasize our ethical and responsible commitment to complying with regulatory and data protection requirements.
To learn more about your data protection click here.
We count on your cooperation to notify about potential adverse events that occur to you, your family or friends during or after treatment with the Eurofarma Group product.
Learn more about the pharmacovigilance policy.
Reporting an adverse event
To report an adverse event related to one of our products, please fill out the form below:
If you experience serious symptoms, please seek medical attention immediately.